Mass Save Home Energy Services
Interested in learning more about your home's energy use and ways to save energy?
The Mass Save Home Energy Services Program provides eligible customers a no cost Home Energy Assessment and access to generous energy efficiency rebates and incentives. The Home Energy Assessment includes a comprehensive evaluation of the home from the basement to the attic and everything in between.
During the assessment, customers may receive:
- Customized report detailing the home’s energy efficiency recommendation;
- Installation of no cost energy savings devices including compact fluorescent light bulbs; LED light bulbs; programmable thermostats; low flow showerheads; faucet aerators and advanced power strips (if needed);
- No cost sealing of air leaks;
- Refrigerator and heating system equipment efficiency screening.
After the assessment, the Energy Specialist will review the Energy Efficiency Report, recommendations, and available rebates and incentives.
Incentives may include:
- 75 percent, up to $2,000, for insulation improvements;
- $150 towards a new efficient refrigerator;
- 0 percent financing through the HEAT Loan Program;
- Generous rebates on oil and propane heating and water heating equipment;
- A $25 rebate toward the purchase and installation of an ENERGY STAR-qualified or seven day thermostat that controls oil- or propane-fired heating equipment.
- $100 rebate toward the purchase and installation of a Wi-Fi thermostat that controls oil- or propane-fried heating equipment.
An Energy Specialist will also review eligibility for rebates available through other energy efficiency programs.
To schedule a no cost Home Energy Assessment, please call 800-632-8300 or visit the Mass Save web site for more information.